I hold drop in surgeries on an ad hoc basis, often alongside local councillors, in different locations across the constituency. These extra sessions are advertised on my Facebook page, so please follow me for updates. My regular surgery times are published below.
Regular Drop-in Surgeries
- Bake Cafe at Project 229, Bedford Road, Kempston: 10.00am-11.30am, every first Friday of the month
- Riverfield Drive Tesco: 12.30pm-2.00pm, every second Saturday of the month
- Morrison’s, Ampthill Road: 11.00am-12.00pm, every last Saturday of the month
Regular Appointment Surgeries at Bedford Office (must be booked in advance)
- Fridays 10.00am-5.00pm (subject to availability)
- First Friday of every month, 5.00pm-6.30pm
- Daytime appointments may be made with staff from Monday to Friday, and with the MP subject to Parliamentary timetable.
If you would like to book an appointment or discuss your issue further, you can email Yasin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01234 346525
OR write to:
Mohammad Yasin MP
2A Duke Street